Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'd Tell You, But I'd Have to Kill You...

The last three weeks have been an incredible experience. And while I can't tell you where I've been or what I what I was doing there, I can tell you that I will remember it for the rest of my life. The people that I've met and the things that I've seen will stay with me for a very long time, long after I return home and get back to my normal life. To be honest, I never thought that I would be at a place in my life (or my career) where I could be called on to do something like this - and the fact that I am (and was) just serves to remind me that you can't predict where these things will take you and that small decisions in your life can lead you to some pretty exotic places. Things like this happen to other people, in other professions, with other lives. They don't happen to me. Except that they did.

No comments: